some cards.......

... I have made - not stamping --- sorry!

Good afternoon everyone.  I thought they had promised sunshine for today!

This morning I met up with Helen from Mold II club & Jeanette who used to be a Mold II member, for a coffee & a natter.  We went to the little farm shop & garden centre in Drury - Lesters.  Nice long chat was had about all sorts of things.

When I got back home I decided I should sit & do some kind of crafting, so I popped into my craft room to see what I fancied doing.  The other day I had sorted out a box of bits & pieces that I had wanted to look at before Christmas but didn't have the time to get around to doing so.  In the box were 2 packs of "Postcards".  I can't think of a better description for them.  I think I bought them off of Rita of Mold II when she brought in her little "shop" items for us.

It was time to do something with them - so, firstly I mounted each one on to black card leaving a fairly thin border.  Here is just a small selection of them to give you an idea.


Once they were all mounted on the black card & trimmed I put each one on a white 7 x 5 card. 
Here are 3 of them for you to see.


In each pack there were 2 of each design & I have layered them all onto the black card but I have only put 20 onto white base cards.  

I still have another 20 to do plus there were 2 of 2 designs I kept back as I thought they might look better on Kraft card.  Will look at finishing those over the weekend. Then I will have to decide what to do with them.  

I hope your weekend is going well.  Perhaps you have been crafting too - why not let me know what you have been doing so that I can write about it here. Don't forget to send photos.

'Bye for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko