Christmas cards received - part 5

Good morning ladies.

This time I have the fifth & final batch to show you, of the photos of the Christmas cards we received;










We received so many & such a lovely variety of designs, & it was so nice to see amongst them some of the styles & techniques we had covered during 2016 - along with some lovely surprises.

Thank you very much - they were all beautiful.

I hope your weekend is going well.  I have been working on some cards during this weekend & it is such a pleasure working in my nice organised, tidy craft room.

That's me for today - 'bye for now.

Comments

  1. Looking at all the beautiful cards you received reminded me to say a big thank you to all the club nembers for my lovely birthday and Christmas cards. I hope you will all have a happy and healthy new year. Love Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko