Another card

Hi everyone - this afternoon I have a photo of another card I have made using up one of the basic sample folded corner cards;


This one is a 5x7 card rather than the square card.  After a little bit of thinking I remembered I had some offcuts of embossed card in my ""scrap" box - so I got them out & had a play with the layout.

I didn't like the seams between them so covered them with lilac peel-off borders.  Then when I had decided what I would make as a topper I bordered the corner fold as well.  The butterfly stamp was one of a set that was on a magazine before Christmas. I stamped in Versamark Ink & heat embossed with gold EP, then coloured the butterfly with my pearlescent watercolour paints.  I decided just before putting it all together that it was lacking something - so I stamped & coloured another butterfly & cut it out. I then used my new Wink of Stella clear crystal pen to add a sparkle & shaped the wings before placing it over the other image.

I am still undecided how to finish it off - it needs something behind the top right of the folded corner. I am sure I will think of something.

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko