mold photos - part 1

Good morning ladies

As promised the photos from the Mold meeting on 16 October - well the first set.  As I was away Janet agreed to watch over the project for the evening & she prepared a marvellous evening for them by showing them how to use 2 art styles with stamps.

Also as challenged, I have displayed these pieces of work in an "arty" fashion.  I hope you agree.

The first set is of the art style - etching;


I have used Serif Craft Artist 2 to produce this display & used one of Janet's samples which she took along on the evening, & I have faded it back to almost transparent. Then the individual projects have been placed over it.

This style is called Etching because of the short fine lines along the petal edges.  This creates a rounded full image from a flat image.

Well done everyone - I am so sorry I missed it.

I am off to sort another set for you now - may put it here or later.

Comments

  1. Lovely layout Gloria, much more interesting this way for such an almost-identical bunch of images. It was a fun thing to do and my husband actually reached out to feel the petals 'cos he thought they were layered. A great way to 'round' them and yet keep them flat - wonderful for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko